Urban and rural real estate projects met with precision and speed
ESTUDIO | GRANDA advises on the full scope of development of urban and rural real estate businesses and funds. We advise miners, energy companies, financial institutions and real estate developers in acquisitions and sales of real estate assets and companies, tax and contractual design of real estate projects, real estate financings and investment funds, title studies, construction agreements, transfer agreements, leasing agreements, usufructs and structured mortgages, trusts, and asset collateralizations, as well as on all aspects of land environmental compliance, administrative investigations and land remediation.
Our real estate practice group benefits from the breath of understanding of property law matters and experience of their colleagues in the tax, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, mining, energy, environmental and corporate litigation practices at ESTUDIO | GRANDA.
Our services include:
- Studies of adequacy of property rights (titles) in rural and urban real estate assets
- Acquisition, disposition and leasing of land and other real estate interests
- Acquisition of land from the Peruvian Government
- Advisory in takings or condemnation administrative procedures
- Resettlements and acquisition of social licenses
- Audits of potential development legal constraints (due diligence)
- Transactional advisory in construction, engineering and supervision contracts: Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contracts (EPC Contracts); Engineering, Procurement Construction and Management Contracts (EPCM Contracts); Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Contracts; Contracts for Environmental Impact Studies; Contracts for Conceptual, Basic and Detailed Engineering; Contracts for Soil Studies, amongst others in this area
- Real property management contracts
- Real estate joint venture agreements
- Real estate finance: we advise owners, lenders, borrowers, equity investors, lead managers and others on all aspects of financing and secured lending
- Real estate workouts and restructurings (in and out of bankruptcy)
- Real estate administrative, judicial and arbitral litigation