Our Tax practice group advises domestic and international financial and industrial corporations in tax planning, including multijurisdictional planning, prevention of tax controversies, tax structuring for business and financial transactions, and in tax dispute resolution and litigation.
Our work covers all tax ordinary circumstances that are part of our client’s business, and such complex circumstances as strategic transactions and tax litigation before the Tax Administration and the Judiciary.
Particularly, ESTUDIO | GRANDA has integrated a group of professionals that working with our tax attorneys to produce effective Transfer Price Studies – mandatory in Peru for business dealings between affiliate corporations.
Our services include:
- Tax planning of financial business (Banks, investment firms, investment funds, stock exchanges, stock brokers, etc.)
- Tax planning of industrial businesses
- Tax planning of real estate business
- General tax advisory
- Annual and other periodic tax filings
- Advisory in tax inspections
- Advisory in tax overpayment and underpayment
- Advisory in Fiscal Stability Agreements
- Tax controversy resolution and litigation before the Tax Governmental Administration and the Judiciary
- Transfer Pricing Studies
- Advisory as to Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) for banks and insurance companies
- Tax certification for companies dealing with controlled chemical substances
Our transactional work centres in the following:
- Tax structuring for mergers and acquisitions
- Tax structuring for business reorganizations
- Tax structuring for concession agreements
- Tax structuring of capital market transactions
- Tax structuring for banking operations (loans, leasing, factorings, etc.)
- Tax Due Diligence