ESTUDIO | GRANDA advises investors, investment vehicles, targets and founders/stockholders in all aspects of the private equity work. We provide counsel to managers and sponsors at the formation and marketing stages, engage in the transactional expressions of the investments, and accompany these endeavors all the way through regulatory compliance issues and the implementation of divestitures, spin-offs, sales and other exit strategies. Our experience in this area allows us to provide expert advice to a fund in a cost-effective manner throughout its term.
Our attorneys also guide fund sponsors through fund operational issues, including tax, investment management, and other domestic and foreign regulatory compliance matters. In matters including a foreign law aspect we work with law firms of equivalent prestige on a “best friends” basis, which allows us to offer our clients the same local feel and sophistication in foreign markets.
Our private equity practice group benefits from the breath of understanding of financial matters and experience of their colleagues in the tax, mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance practices of ESTUDIO | GRANDA .
- Tax structuring for funds, sponsors, investments and exits
- Fund incorporation
- Due Diligence
- Contribution and investment agreements
- Capital increases
- Stock and asset purchases (SPA, APA)
- Shareholders agreements
- Regulatory counselling
- Periodic reporting counselling
- Insider Trading counselling
- Reorganizations, spin offs, divestitures, sales of stock, sales of assets and other exit-related transactions
- Advice in punitive administrative procedures before the Peruvian Securities Commission (SMV)